Police Reports: Police Arrest Someone for Indecent Exposure
St. Charles Police Reports, Jan. 11 and 12.
- Police arrested someone after he mooned police and yelled "F*** the Police" and fled on Jan. 12 around midnight.
- Someone was arrested for shoplifting and and had a warrant for probation violation from St. Charles County at South Old Highway 94 on Jan. 10.
- Police arrested someone for being outside of his ex-girlfriend's window on Droste Road on Jan. 11 after midnight. He fled when he saw police.
- Police arrested two people who refused to leave a bar in the 140 block of North Main Street around 11:15 p.m. Jan. 12.
Urinating in Public
- Police arrested someone for urinating in public on Zumbehl Road in St. Charles around 4 a.m. Jan. 11.
- Police took an intoxicated subject into protective custody around 4:20 a.m. Jan. 11.
- A license plate was stolen from a motor vehicle and replaced it with another one at South Brighton Park Ct. between Dec. 23 and Jan. 10.
- A 22-year-old man reported his vehicle was missing after being parked in the City Hall parking garage overnight. The victim was unsure whether he moved the vehicle or if his friends had it.
- Two people reportedly stole more than $800 in formula from Walmart on three occasions.
- A 42-year-old woman reported a chair was found outside her bedroom window and marks found on the siding show that someone tried to get into the house between 6:30 p.m. Jan. 9 and 7 p.m. Jan. 11. No items were reported missing, however.
- Police stopped a suspicious vehicle on North Second Street and arrested the occupants who had warrants out for their arrest on Jan. 12.
- Police stopped a driver near the 100 block of Ameristar Blvd. and arrested the driver for speeding and driving while suspended on Jan. 12.
- Property damage was reported at Tarn Street in St. Charles on Jan. 12.
- A mailbox was damaged on Tamarack Drive on Jan. 11.