Police Reports: Peeping Tom, Stolen Motorcycle, Man Assaulted
Check out this round up of crimes reported by St. Charles Police Department between Aug. 8 and Aug. 9.
Police reports are provided by the St. Charles Police Department. An arrest does not indicate conviction.
- According to police someone damaged the mirrors on several cars on North Main Street around 1 a.m. Aug. 8.
- A 21-year-old woman reported drugs, a digital camera, a purse and keys wer etaken from an unlocked vehicle parked on Olde Coventry Drive between 1:15 a.m. Aug. 8 and 2:20 a.m. Aug. 8.
- A license plate was taken from a truck parked at Apricot Drive sometime between 8 p.m. Aug. 7 and 7:35 a.m. Aug. 8.
- Walkway lights were stolen from a yard at 2933 Hummingbird Drive around 8:40 a.m. Aug. 8.
- A GPS and stereo adaptor were taken from a vehicle parked in the 3400 block of Timbercross Place around 11:55 a.m. Aug. 8.
- Police stopped a pedestrian and arrested someone for stealing from motor vehicles. They recovered tthe stolen property and returned it to owners. The person had taken items like loose change and cell phone adapters from cars on Spring Drive and Olsney Drive around 3:35 p.m. Aug. 9.
- A suspect came to the home of a 23-year-old man on Olive Street around 3 p.m. Aug. 8. The suspect asked the victim to come outside, then punched him in the side of the head.
- An incident of consensual sex between a 14 year old girl and a 19 year old male reportedly occurred between July 16 and July 23. The incident was reported to police Aug. 8.
Urinating in Public
- Police wrote a citation for urinating in public at Fairgrounds Road around 12:17 a.m. Aug. 9.
- Police arrested a man for peering into a 30-year-old woman's front room window on Cascades Drive around 8:30 p.m. Aug. 8. The suspect was identified and arrested.
- A $6,000 Honda motorcycle parked at Remongton Apartment Complex on Carbine Lane was stolen overnight Aug. 9.