Police Reports: Mom Hit Son With Cast Iron Fire Poker
St. Charles Police Reports Aug. 20-22.
St. Charles Police Reports are provided by the St. Charles Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- A mother assaulted her 15-year-old son with a cast iron fire poker at a home on Granger Blvd. around 2 a.m. Aug. 20.
- Police arrested someone for traffic violations and failing to yield to an emergency vehicle at 12:45 a.m. Aug. 22.
- A daughter reported to her state appointed therapist that her father was molesting here. The incident was reported around 9 a.m. Aug. 23.
- Two people entered a business on Veterans Memorial Parkway and stole office equipment. They were approached by store security, but fled and were apprehended later by police around noon Aug. 23.
- A bicycle that was locked on a bike rack at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School was taken overnight Aug. 22.
- A bike left unattended at a driveway on Washington Street was stolen between 10:40 p.m. and 10:50 p.m.
- A copper pipe, gas stove and refrigerator valued at $2,300 were reportedly taken from the 800 block of Spring Avenue between 5:30 p.m. Aug. 21 and 6:15 a.m. Aug. 22.
- A trailer was reportedly stolen off of a lot between May 29 and Aug. 22 at Mueller Road.
- Three rings valued at $3,750 were stolen from a home on Olde Coventry Drive between March and April. The theft was reported Aug. 22.
- A woman had her credit card used at a QT on Muegge Road after it was lost at Wapelhorst Park. It was used in other areas and the bank notified of fraudulent activity.
- Police took someone into custody who entered a house at Gustane Drive through a dog door around 2 p.m. Aug. 23, ate a Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl, Banquet fettuicini alfredo, Budlight Limaritta, a fruit grain bar and Fritos. The person activated the burglar alarm and fled the scene.
- Property damage was reported at The Family Mat at 611 Forest between 4:48 p.m. and 6 p.m. Aug. 4.