Police Reports: Jeep Cherokee Stolen from Apartment Complex Parking Lot
St. Charles Police Reports, Aug. 17-19.
St. Charles Police Reports are provided by the St. Charles Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- Police ticketed someone for driving erratically near the 1800 block of Boones Lick Road around 10:20 a.m. Aug. 18.
- A traffic stop at North Benton Avenue around 3:40 p.m. resulted in the driver being arrested for driving while suspended and not having proof of insurance.
- A 2011 Toyota Tacoma was reportedly stolen from North Benton Avenue between 5:49 p.m. Aug. 17 and 11:14 a.m. Aug. 18.
- A 2000 Jeep Cherokee was stolen from an apartment building parking lot at Hawks Nest Drive along with power tools around 8:15 Aug. 19. The vehicle was recovered in Wellston.
- A woman was arrested for assualting her boyfriend on Zumbehl Road around 7:35 p.m. Aug. 18. Her boyfried was arrested for outstanding warrants. At the police station, she became aggitated and resisted while the handcuffs were being taken off.
- A large truck backed into the hood of a car on Riverside Drive around 1 a.m. Aug. 19 and left. Police located the truck at Denny's on Fifth Street and the driver was arrested. The passenger was arrested for trying to wipe paint transfer off of the bumper of a the truck.
- Two of six panes of a window on the north side of a building on North Main Street were damaged between 1 a.m. and 7:44 a.m. Aug. 19.
- Someone tried to enter a house on Wilshire Valley Ct. between 5:30 Aug. 10 and 11:30 a.m. Aug. 18 by trying to force open the rear garage door, damaging the lock.
- A section of stone trim and cement wall were defaced at the Skate Park on Huster Road on Aug. 19.
- Police took someone into protective custody due to excessive intoxication at South 2nd Street around 10:50 p.m. Aug. 19. The person began kicking the cross bar and police used a stun gun to get he person to stop kicking the door and window.
- Police took a homeless intoxicated woman into protective custody from the hospital around midnight Aug. 19.