Police Reports: Intoxicated Female Attacks Ameristar Security Guards
Police Reports Sept. 5-8.
St. Charles Police Reports are provided by theSt. Charles Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- A traffic stop of a vehicle with no headlights resulted in an arrest for DWI, possession of marijuana and possession of False ID.
- A Lindenwood University student had $100 stolen from a purse and had the suspect’s information. The suspect was arrested for stealing and the money recovered.
- A wife slapped her husband for recording her yelling at their child.
- Two Juveniles damaged a slab of fresh concrete in the 1100 block of Lake Court by writing vulgar phrases and words in it. The concrete was repaired.
- A male subject followed a female from QT South and was observed looking through the window of the female`s apartment.
- A subject claiming to be on LSD was arrested for peace disturbance, property damage and resisting at the Inn Townes Suites.
- Boyfriend and girlfriend assaulted each other after an argument about a dented trashcan.
- An intoxicated female assaulted security guards at the hotel pool of Ameristar.