Police Reports: Drunk Driver Arrested After Falling Asleep in Drive Thru
St. Charles Police Reports, July 30-Aug. 3.
St. Charles Police Reports are provided by the St. Charles Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- Police arrested an intoxicated person who was found unresponsive in the drive through at McDonalds on South Duchesne Drive around 11:50 p.m. Aug. 3.
- A burglary was reproted at a home on Hillcrest Place between noon and 8:30 p.m. July 30.
- A bench was stolen from a home in the 1500 block of Aberdeen Court. The theft was reported Aug. 1 around 10 a.m.
- A 30-year-old man was assaulted by a coworker over an argument about work assignments at a business on South Corporate Hills Drive around 9:37 p.m. Aug. 1. The victim suffered two broken bones and three lacerations.
- Police arrested a driver for a DWI and took the passenger into protective custody. The person was pulled over for failing to obey a signal at South Fifth Street around 12:40 a.m. Aug. 2.
- The passenger side window of a car parked on Lakeshore Drive between 11 p.m. Aug. 1 and 6:50 a.m. Aug. 2 was smashed and the front window was shipped.
- Golf clubs were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 3600 block of Hempstead Street between June 26 and July 26.
- Two baseball hats a drill kit and pair of sunglasses were taken from an unlocked vehicle parked on Peachtree Lane between midnight Aug. 1 and 5 a.m. Aug. 2.
- A mailbox post was borken in half on Danube Way between 11 p.m. Aug. 1 and 6 a.m. Aug. 2.
- One juvenile and one adult attempted to steal clothes from Gordman's around 8 p.m. Aug. 2.
- Sometime between June 12 and Aug. 3 a 48-foot enclosed trailer was stolen from behind 3600 block of New Town Blvd.