Police Reports: Driver Passed out in McDonald's Drive Thru
St. Charles Police Reports, Dec. 7-9.
St. Charles Police reports are provided by the St. Charles Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
A driver was passed out in the drive through Lane of McDonald's on South Duchesne Drive around 5 a.m. Dec. 8. The driver was arrested for a DWI and driving without a driver’s license.
Refusing to Cooperate
- Police arrested a man who was observed arguing with a woman in the 200 block of North Main Street around midnight Dec. 7 and refused to cooperate. He was taken down with a leg sweep and handcuff after he assumed a fighting stance.
- Police arrested a man around 12:30 a.m. Dec. 9 after he approached an officer, gave him the middle finger, then refused to stop after being told to stop three times. The man was taken into custody and found to have warrants for his arrest.
- Police arrested three people seen in a pick up truck on the top level of the Ameristar Parking garage ingesting illegal narcotics around 1:40 a.m. Dec. 7. They were found to be in possession of a white substance.
- An intoxicated driver was found passed out in a running vehicle outside of the 1100 block of South Main Street.
- An intoxicated person urinated in public directly next to the public restrooms around 1:30 a.m. Dec. 8 on North Main Street.