Police Reports: Man Arrested for Exposing Penis
Check out this round up of crimes reported by St. Charles Police Department between Aug. 8 and Aug. 9.
St. Charles Police Reports are provided by the St. Charles Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- A man was arrested around 12:45 a.m. Aug. 11 for exposing his penis at a bar on North Main Street and for providing a false ID to get into the bar.
- A woman reported a burglary attempt and property damage at her home on North Benton Avenue between 8 p.m. Aug. 7 and 4 p.m. Aug. 8. The woman found her window screen laying outside her bedroom window, damaged and saw fingerprints on her window.
- Police arrested someone for peace disturbance after they were loud and verbally abusive toward a bartender and patrons at a bar on First Capitol Drive around 1:50 a.m. Aug. 10.
- Police responded to a report of a peace disturbance between neighbors on Salem Drive around 6 p.m. Aug. 10.
- A GPS was stolen rom a vehicle in the 2800 block of Country Club Road between 10 p.m. Aug. 9 and 8 a.m. Aug. 10.
- A coin mechanism and stand for an automatic car wash was stolen between 11 p.m. Aug. 8 and 3 p.m. Aug. 10 on First Capitol Drive. THe mechanism is valued at $7,000.
- A woman reported someone entered her unlocked vehicle, taking her purse and cosmetic bag. The vehicle was parked at Runnymede Drive between 9:30 p.m. and 8:30 a.m.
- A 25,000 2004 Dodge Ram was stolen from Veterans Memorial Parkway between 6 p.m. Aug. 11 and 9 p.m. Aug. 11.
- Two juveniles about two years old were found outside in diapers on Marina Drive without an adult around between about 3 p.m. and 3:25 p.m. Aug. 10. An aunt was located and the Department of Family Services was contacted.
- Ameristar Casino security was assaulted by a patron around 3 a.m. Aug. 11.
- A detective arrested someone who was found asleep behind the wheel of a vehicle with extensive damage parked at Three Flags Center on South Fifth Street. The person refused to cooperate and attempted to walk away and actively resisted arrest around 7 a.m. Aug. 11.
- Police responded to a call of a heroin overdose in a 32-year-old woman at Salem Drive on Aug. 11 around 8:30 a.m.
- A home in the 2200 block of North 4th Street was burglarized between 6 p.m. July 25 and 10 p.m. July 25. The incident was reported Aug. 11. Offenders were identified.