Police Reports: Three People Steal Victim's Phone, Flee
St. Charles Police Reports, Nov. 25 to 25.
A 21-year-old man's cell phone was stolen Nov. 24 by three people who approached him in the parking lot of Trails of Sunbrook apartment complex and asked to borrow the phone. The three then fled on foot.
An intoxicated man chased his girlfriend and one-year-old child in his car on Nov. 24. The victims escaped after they were rammed by the man twice. The woman called police from another home.
- An attempted burglary of a car at North Trumbull Circle was reported between 6:15 a.m. and 7 a.m. Nov. 24.
- Police took an intoxicated subject into protective custody around 3:50 p.m. Nov. 24.
- Police stopped a driver who was operating a vehicle without headlights. The driver was arrested for suspicion of driving while intoxicated on Nov. 25 around 1:16 a.m.
- A window was broken out with a rock on Monroe Street around 10:45 p.m. Nov. 24.
- A purse was stolen from an establishment on North Main Street and was reported missing around 2:25 a.m. Nov. 25.
- A cell phone was taken from a purse while a victim was at a restaurant in the 100 block of North Main Street between 10 p.m. Nov. 23 and 10:49 a.m. Nov. 24.