Police: $7K Worth of Electronics and Clothing Stolen from Home
The following information was supplied by the St. Charles Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A 21-year-old female was bitten by a dog at Kettering Court on March 10.
- A husband was threatening to assault his wife at North 3rd Street on March 10.
- A tricycle, valued at an estimated $600, was stolen from Canal Street between March 10 and March 11.
- A spare tire and wheel, valued at $550, were taken from the rear of the victim's vehicle at Tamarack Drive on March 11.
- A spare wheel and tire, valued at $600, was stolen from rear of victim's vehicle at South Canal Way on March 11.
- A debit card was stolen from Club Fitness.
Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Police responded to a disturbance in the 800 block of South 6th Street on March 12.
- A residence at Clark Street was burglarized between March 11 and March 12. Among the items stolen were a business suit, shoes, dress shoes, work boots, a TV, a laptop, a Playstation 3, a tablet, clothing, cologne, a watch and Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. The total estimated property loss was $6,978.
- Various computer hardware/software, valued at $1,920, was stolen at Le Beau Lane.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.