New Year's Eve 2012 Events in St. Charles
Check out this round up of ways to spend New Year's Eve in St. Charles.
- Bottleneck Blues Bar: Trixie Delight a variety band plays at Bottleneck Blues Bar inside of Ameristar Casino. Cover is $20 and you must be 21 and up to enter.
- Quintessential New Year's Eve Party: Doors open at 8:30 p.m. Dec. 31. Cost is $45 each when you buy 8 or more tickets or $50 each when you purchase by Dec. 30 at 4 p.m. Tickets are $60 after Dec. 30. VIP sections available.
- Stegton Regency will host Trilogy, a 7-piece live band which plays hits from 50s to today. Evening includes full open bar from 7 p.m. to 12:30 p.m., all you can eat prime rib, signature chicken, vegetables and a champagne toast. Cost is $65 each.
- Spirited Heart New Year’s Eve Gala featuring Sound Sational DJ, salmon and prime rib dinner, party favors, an open bar from 7:30 p.m. to 12 a.m. Cost is $65 a person. RSVP here. http://www.spiritedheartbanquetcenter.com/
- Bobby’s Place New Year’s Eve Party. Cost is $10 general admission in advance, $20 at the door. Table reservations must be booked in advance and are $40 a four person table. Night includes champagne toast. Pay $40 in advance for all you can drink tickets or $50 at the door.
- Janet Savage and Push will perform live on New Year’s Eve at Tuner’s 8:30 p.m.
- RT Weiler's will have live music from Anonymous X and will have a $5 cover on New Year's Eve with a Champagne toast and noise makers at midnight.
- Serapis and Friends will perform at the Foundry Art Centre on New Year's Eve. The show starts at 9 p.m. and doors open at 8 p.m. Tickets are $25 each. Bring a snack to share. Cash bar available. For more information or to purchase tickets call 636-255-0270. Tickets can also be purchased online, through the Foundry Art Centre website at www.foundryartcentre.org.