St. Charles hosts an annual city holiday lights contest for city residents. Winners of holiday lights contest will be honored Tuesday night at the St. Charles City Council meeting.
Patch mapped the addresses for the winners so you can take your family around to see them all. Find a map above and driving directions below.
- 620 Nancy Drive: Chris Donaubauer. Head north on Nancy Drive, turn right on Mayer Drive, turn left on South Duchesne Drive, take first right onto Sibley Street, take second right on Prairie Haute Drive, take first left onto Belle Plaine Drive. Destination is on the right.
- 19 Belle Plaine Drive: Rick and Donna Pfaff, Joe and Layla Pfaff (Mayor's Choice Award) Head Southeast on Belle Plaine Drive toward Eau Claire Drive, turn right on Sibley Street, take third left onto Lindenwood Ave., turn left onto Clark Street, Take second right onto Pine Street. Destination is on the right.
- 616 Pine Street: Gary Hamilton. Head southwest onto Pine Street toward Clark Street, turn left onto Clark Street, turn right onto North Kingshighway, continue onto I-70 Loop West, turn right onto West Clay Street, turn left onto Chargene Street, take first left to stay on Chargene Street, continue straight on Chargene, destination will be on the left.
- 2304 Charwood Street: Michael and Alice Stalf. Head northwest onto Charwood Street, continue onto Chargene Street, turn right to stay on Chargene Street, turn right on West Clay Street, turn right onto South First Capitol Drive/I-70 Loop West, turn left onto Friedens Road, turn right onto Chandler Way, take second left onto Chandler Ct. Destination will be on the left.
- 4 Chandler Court: Keith and Dee Mazuranic. Head northwest on Chandler Ct. toward Chandler Way, turn right on Chandler Way, turn left on Friedens Road, turn left onto South First Capitol Drive, continue onto North St. Peters Parkway, turn right onto South Old Highway 94, turn left onto Hackman Road, turn right onto Diekamp Farm Trail, turn right onto Diekamp Farm Trail. Destination will be on the left.
- 2816 Diekamp Farm Trail: Chris Aiello. Turn west onto Diekamp Farm Trail toward Clover Blossom Trail, take first left onto Diekamp Farm Trail, take first right onto Hackman Road, turn left onto Muegge Road, take first right onto Treetop Drive, take first right onto Wood Eagles Drive. Destination is on the right.
- 2805 Wood Eagles Drive: Debbie Reynolds. Head northwest onto Wood Eagles Drive toward Wolf Hollow Ct. Turn left onto Treetop Drive, turn right onto Muegge Road, turn right onto Timberidge Drive, take the first right onto Delacroix Place. Destination will be on the left.
- 47 Delacroix Place: Connie King Caldwell. Head southeast on Delacroix Place toward Timberidge Drive, take the first left onto Muegge Road, Turn left onto Treetop Drive, continue onto Country Club Road, Continue straight onto Veterans Memorial Parkway, Turn left onto Zumbehl Road, turn right onto Warwick Drive, Warwick Drive turns right and becomes Old Governor Place. Turn right on Blair Place, take first left onto East Governor Place. Destination is on the right.
- 209 East Governor Place: Steve Foshage. Head west on East Governor Place toward Gardner Place, turn right on Blair Place, take the first left onto Old Governor Place, Old Governor Place turns left and becomes Warwick Drive, turn left onto Zumbehl Road. Take the second left onto Droste Road, turn left onto Norwich Drive. Destination is on the right.
- 616 Norwich: Jay and Thelma Indelicato. Head northeast on Norwich Drive toward Uxbridge Drive. Take first left onto Yale Blvd. Turn right onto Lake Forest Ct. East. Destination will be on the left.
- 5 Lake Forest Court East: Dave Sciortino
See More on Patch
- St. Charles Restaurant Inspections: Frankie Tocco's, Bike Stop, TGI Fridays and More
- St. Charles Food Service Inspections: Convention Center, Pizza and Fast Food
- Restaurant Inspections: Tucano's, Tony's, Llwelyn's and More
- Police: Drunk Man Gives Girlfriend Bloody Nose, Leaves Before Police Arrive
- St. Charles Police Reports: Three Busted for Marijuana Possession
Most Popular articles
- The Song Continues For Caroline Glaser, Picasso's Performer Eliminated From "The Voice"
- Man Found Guilty of Molesting Child in St. Charles
- One Month Before Wedding, Man Bloodies Fiancé's Nose in St. Charles
- In Memoriam: St. Charles County Obituaries May 10 to May 17
- St. Charles Man Found Guilty of Forcible Sodomy, Armed Criminal Action