Kiss the Dead Atop the Bestseller List
Check out the best-selling books in five St. Louis metro area bookstores for the week ending June 10.
Kiss the Dead was the No. 1 best-selling book in five St. Louis area independent bookstores. The book is about a U.S. marshall who goes after vampires.
Here's a roundup of the best-selling books in five St. Louis-area independent bookstores from the week ending June 10.
The bookstores include Subterranean Books in University City, Sue's News at the St. Louis Galleria, Left Bank Books in the Central West End, Main Street Books in St. Charles and Pudd'nhead Books in Webster Groves.
- Kiss the Dead by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Hearse and Buggy by Laura Bradford
- Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
- Reap What You Sew by Elizabeth Lynn Casey
- Perfect Gentleman by Imran Ahmad
- Wingshooters by Nina Revoyr
- Most Talkative by Andy Cohen
- Cronkite by Douglas Brinkley
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
- Oggie Cooder by Sarah Weeks
- Another Monster at the End of This Book by Jon Stone
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- You Are My Little Cupcake by Amy Sklansky
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- The New Potty by Mercer Mayer
- Perfect Piggies by Sandra Boynton