Get Out: Free Piano Concert, Walk to Benefit Pet Adoption
St. Charles Patch has a list of ways to spend your weekend.
It's already Thursday, but don't let that get you stressed. Patch has your weekend plans covered. The following are Patch's top things to do in your own backyard.
- Where/When? 6 p.m. Friday, Sept. 9 Stegton Regency Banquet & Conference Center, 1450 Wall St, St. Charles, MO.
- Why Go?It’s that time of the year when we pull out the sweaters and the beer steins. Kick off Oktoberfest with a German dinner, open bar with German beer, dancing, live music, and more.
- Price: $65
- Where/When? Kathryn Linnemann Library, 2323 Elm St, Saint Charles on Saturday, Sept. 10 at 6:30 p.m.
- Why Go? Do you like the finer things in life? Sample some wine and beer while chowing down on local eats and gazing at art. You may even get an opportunity to meet some of the featured artists.
- Price: Admission & Raffle $25; General Admission $5 (EXCLUDES raffle entry)
- Where/When? 6-8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 9 at Framations, 218 North Main Street, St. Charles.
- Why Go? See a range of fiber work including machine and hand quilting, hand dyeing, basketry, weaving and clothing.
- Price: free.
- Where/When? 7:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 9 at First United Methodist Church, 801 First Capitol Drive, St. Charles.
- Why Go? Sharon Byers will celebrate 40 years serving the church with an all-request concert.
- Price: free.
- Where/When? Frontier Park, 500 S Riverside Dr, Saint Charles on Sunday, Sept. 11 at 9a.m.
- Why Go? Five Acres Animal Shelter is hosting a mile long walk/fun run for you and your pet. Check out pet games, contests and vendors while supporting this great cause.
- Price: $25
- Where/When? Frontier Park, 500 S Riverside Dr, Saint Charles on Saturday, September 10 at 8 a.m.
- Why Go? This walk/run will take place to benefit Pancreatic Cancer Research. The event will take place in Frontier Park.
- Price: $50
- Where/When? St. Peters Rec-Plex, 5200 Mexico Rd, Saint Peters on Saturday, September 10 at 9 a.m.
- Why Go? The recplex is free today for residents and non-residents, so get your fitness on!
- Price: Free