Five Things To Know About The Week
Patch brings you a few pointers for the week ahead.
As we jump into the second full week of the month, check out our list of classes to attend, meetings know about and the deal of the week.
- According to the National Weather Service, St. Charles residents can expect snow to start falling in Monday afternoon and continue overnight with possible accumulation of 2-4 inches.
- On Tuesday, parents and administrators will meet at the St. Charles School District Administrative Center to vote on a plan for new elementary school boundaries. Read more about the options the committee is considering. The meeting is set for 7 p.m.
- The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) has closed the ramp from Westbound 370 to Spencer Road and the Exit from Spencer Road onto Eastbound 370 until mid-2011, according to a MoDOT news release.
- Learn how to check out e-books out from the library to read on your new e-reader. The library staff will talk about Barnes and Noble’s Nook, the Sony e-reader and the Literati, according to their website. The event is Wednedsay 1:30-2:30 in the Kathryn Linnemann Branch Room A. Reserve a spot by visiting their website.
- Deal of the week: Every Monday in January, R. T. Weiler's is offering a one topping, large 16" pizza for only $5 for dine-in customers.