E.L. James' trilogy remains a hot read as all three books make the top five sells for the St. Louis-area independent bookstores for the week ending July 1.
The bookstores include Subterranean Books in University City, Sue's News at the St. Louis Galleria, Left Bank Books in the Central West End, Main Street Books in St. Charles and Pudd'nhead Books in Webster Groves.
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
- Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
- Hologram for the King by Dave Eggers
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Wicked Business by Janet Evanovich
- I Got Your Back by Eddie Levert, Sr.
- Hearse and Buggy by Laura Bradford
- Sew Deadly by Elizabeth Lynn Casey
- Pulse by John Lutz
- Count to Sleep St. Louis by Adam Gamble
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore by William Joyce
- Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Dragons Love Tacos by Adam Rubin
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Spaceheadz by Jon Scieszka