Business News: New Business Licenses Approved in St. Charles
St. Charles Restaurants Compete in BCI's Wing Ding.
- Several local businesses participated in the annual Wing Ding fundraiser for BCI Thursday. Among the competitors from St. Charles were 2011 “Best Wings” champ Quintessential Dining and Nightlife, Bobby's Place, Big A's on the Riverfront, Lloyd and Harry's Padavan's NY and R.T. Weiler's.
- Beth Mohr and Lynn Frazier are celebrating one year in business on Main Street as owners of Lillians. They're hosting a celebration in the shop from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. June 9 with cake and refreshments, prizes, and sales throughout the day.
- United Services Early Childhood Center collected $34,000 in proceeds from its annual golf tournament. Money will be used to provide educational services to children with disabilities and typically developing children.
St. Charles City approved several new business licenses including:
- All That Glitterz, 523 S Main Street, St. Charles, MO 63301, 217-851-4700 Retail Merchant
- American Legal Systems, 932 First Capitol Drive, St. Charles, MO 63301, 636-925-1636, Business Offices
- Beacon Medicine, 1768 Winding Glen Drive, St. Charles, MO 63303, 618-292-8476, Business Office; Home Based Business
- Century Building Restoration, 3551 Veteran's Memorial, St. Charles, MO 63303, 314-435-7154, Building Contractors
- Champion Tools LLC, 1837 Scherer Pkwy, St. Charles, MO 63303, 636-578-1137, Distributor
- Cole & Associates, 1520 S Fifth Street, St. Charles, MO 63303, 636-978-7508, Engineers
- Cullinan Companies, 1520 S Fifth Street, St. Charles, MO 63303, 636-757-1155, Business Office
- Don's Autobody, 1501 N Fourth St, St. Charles, MO 63301, 636-946-8949, Garage/ Motor Vehicle Repair or Service
Submit your business news to Kalen Ponche at email@example.com.