Ask the Patch Pro: Local Experts Answer Your Gun Safety Questions
Our panel of experts are waiting in the comments to answer your questions about gun safety in the latest installment of Ask the Patch Pro.
It's time for another edition of Ask the Patch Pro, where each week we tackle a different topic and open up the comments section for questions. Our team of experts stop in to help you out and answer your questions.
This week we're talking about gun safety--cleaning, storing, proper gun use and any other questions readers have. Patch wants to help you get your answers, but we needed some help.
We've compiled a team of experts to help us out. Meet the experts:
- Eric Bacon: U.S. Marine Veteran/Expert Marksman/Avid Sportsman/CCW Instructor
- Monty Schrunk: Certified Rifle and Shotgun Instructor
- Keath Hausher: President and Lead Instructor of the Saint Louis Military Officer Support Foundation
- Nick Riggio: Family has operated a federally regulated firearms business for more than 30 years
- Mike Dean: Recreational Target and Skeet Shooter/NRA Member
- Matt Gumersell: Owner and Senior Fireaarms instructor International Executive Protection Agent with Sovereign Arms, LLC
- Guy Vogt: Missouri Department of Conservation at the Jay Henges Shooting Range and Outdoor Education Center/Chief Range Safety Officer/NRA Instructor Certifications/USA Shooting Sports Shotgun Coach Boy Scouts of America
- Jeffrey Chosid: Federal Firearms Dealer/Competitive Shooter/Published Author/Army Contractor