Ask the Patch Pro: Gathering 'Staycation' Tips
Our panel of experts are waiting in the comments to answer all your questions about staycations in the latest installment of Ask the Patch Pro.
It's time for another edition of Ask the Patch Pro. Every week we'll tackle a different topic and open up the comments section for questions. Our team of experts will then stop in to help you out and answer your questions.
Want to take vacation, but don't have anywhere to go and not a lot of money to spend? You may be in need of a staycation. What's a staycation? Simple, you take a break in your own backyard.
For the next installment in our "Ask the Patch Pro" series, we've gathered community experts to help make your staycation grand. What's a hidden gem in your city? What's a cheap way to spend a Friday night? Where is your favorite place to go in the city? What's the best park? What fun things can you do for free?
We at Patch don't have the answers to those (and your) questions, but not to worry. We've compiled a crack team of experts to help us out. Meet the experts:
- Laura Helling: Executive Director at the Foundry Arts Centre
- Donna Andrews: Director Public Relations, St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission
- Larry Guessfeld: community staycationer and St. Charles County Community Council member
- Dottie Phillips: Recreation Superintendent for the city of Wentzville
- Vikki Cosner Love: Site Administrator, Missouri State Parks
- David Leezer: Director of Economic Development and Tourism for St. Charles
- Martha Little: Assistant Director of Tourism
- Carol Felzien: Director of Communication St. Charles
- Pam Schulz: Communications Coordinator St. Charles
- Lisa Bedian: St. Peters Director of Communications
Got a question? Ask below!