9 Things to Do in St. Charles This Weekend
Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
As we head into the weekend, check out what's going on in St. Charles.
- After School Mixed Media: Friday at 4 p.m. at My Handyworks, 104 S Main St, , St. Charles. This is a monthly on-going class of exploration with paper mache, wax, wire, candy, shells and much more.
- Mad Moonshine Party: Friday at 5 p.m. at Lindenwood Pub, 138 N Kingshighway, St. Charles. Mad Buffalo Distillery will meet customers and introduce its first spirit release, Thunderbeast STORM Moonshine.
- Acoustic Night at The Bridge: Friday at 7:30 p.m. at The Bridge, 3224 Rue Royale Apt 1, St. Charles. Come listen to local artists in our unique coffee shop and fair trade market located in New Town at St. Charles.
- Live Music at Picasso's: Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. Picasso's Coffee House, 101 N Main St, St. Charles. Kevin Bilchik plays blues music Jan. 25 and Dana Cooper plays folk Jan. 26.
- Fete de Glace: Saturday at 9:30 a.m. at Jefferson St & N Main St, St. Charles. Watch ice carvers bring frozen cubes to life with chainsaws, chisels, grinders, knives, hot irons and cold spray. Guests can vote for their favorite sculptures and enjoy an outdoor fire pit, restaurants and shops.
- Motorcycles on Ice- Xtreme International Ice Racing: Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at St. Charles County Family Arena, 2002 Arena Pky, St. Charles. Watch a total of 25 races on ice.
- Evening with Mary Wilson of the Supremes: Saturday at 8 p.m. at J. Scheidegger Center for the Arts, 2300 W Clay St, St. Charles. Mary Wilson, Diana Ross and Florence Ballard performed as The Supremes as teenagers. See Mary Wilson today at Lindenwood University.
- Buzz Festival: Saturday at 9 p.m. at 335 N Main St, St. Charles. Hear music from five up and coming local bands.
- Cabin Fever Book Fair: The Friends of the Library will host its annual Cabin Fever Book Fair from Friday to Sunday at VFW Post 5077, 8500 Veteran's Memorial Parkway, O'Fallon. Admission is free. Book fair features children and teen fiction and non-Fiction books at just 25¢ each. VHS and books on tape are individually priced. Friday and Saturday hours are 9am-6pm and Sunday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.