9 Things to Do in St. Charles County This Weekend
Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? Friday-Sunday at Frontier Park, 500 S Riverside Dr, St. Charles.
- What? Celebrate German culture with beer, live music and friends in Frontier Park on Riverside Drive in St. Charles on Friday, Sept. 28 through Sunday, Sept. 30. Click here for more information and a schedule.
- When/Where? Friday, Sept. 28 at 5 p.m. at 5382 Gutermuth Rd, Cottleville.
- What? Rick's Roadside Market hosts this benefit for Barnes Jewish and Progress West Hospitals "Our Field of Dreams Foundation." Events include, food, signature rhinestone martinis, drinks, music, raffle tickets and access to workshops and massages. Tickets can be purchased in advance while supplies last by calling 636-734-7420 or http://bit.ly/CowgirlDivaSTL. All tickets must be purchased in advance.
- When/Where? Saturday, Sept. 29 at 8:30 am Frontier Park, 500 S Riverside Dr, St. Charles.
- What? Register at walk.jdrf.org and help raise money to find a cure for Diabetes.
- When/Where? Saturday, Sept. 29 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at _Renaud Spirit Center_ (RSC), 2650 Tri Sports Circle, O’Fallon.
- What? _Attendees will enjoy a day of free exercising, free kids’ activities, live music, food and browsing pieces by local artists at the Art Expo. This is the first year both events are combined for a day full of activities.
- When/Where? Saturday, Sept. 30 in St. Peters Parks from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- What? Participate in a 500-meter serpentine indoor swim, a 21-mile bicycle ride and 4.8-mile run in the city parks on Sept. 30. Click here for more information.
- When/Where? Saturday, Sept. 29,at 9 a.m. at St. Charles Community College, 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Dr., Cottleville.
- What? The Alzheimer’s Association invites St. Charles County residents to unite in a movement to reclaim the future for millions by participating in the Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s.
- When/Where? Saturday, Sept. 29 at noon at Resurrection Fitness, 25 Lakeside Dr., Lake Saint Louis.
- What? Event features food, demos, giveaways, free consultations and is open to the public.
- When/Where? Saturday, Sept. 29 at 1 p.m. at Bear Creek Golf Club, 158 Bear Creek Drive, Wentzville.
- What? Play golf for a good cause. Cost is $60. All proceeds benefit Mended Hearts, a support group helping people understand that there is rewarding life after heart disease.
- When/Where? Sunday, Sept. 3 at 1 p.m. at 2711 N Highway 94, St. Charles.
- What? Includes wine tasting with a glass of your favorite choice, complimentary hors d' oeuvres and music. Optional bus transportation is availabe for no extra cost. All proceeds benefit ITNStCharles, a non-profit providing affordable transportation in private vehicles to to seniors (65+) and adults with disabilities (21+).