9 Things to Do in St. Charles County This Weekend
Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? Friday, Aug. 3 at 6 p.m. at Rendezvous Cafe & Wine Bar, 217 S Main St, O Fallon.
- What? Join Chef Michael and have him create a pasta dish to your specifications.
- When/Where? Friday, Aug. 3 at 6:30 p.m. at Trinity Episcopal Church, 318 S Duchesne Dr., St. Charles.
- What? Middle school age kids are invited to learn how to grill, eat what they prepare, play horse shoes and participate in an ice cream eating contest. This event is free.
- When/Where? Friday and Saturday at Padavan's NY, 3249 Rue Royale, St. Charles.
- What? Mike Apirion and Jim Cady perform from 8 p.m. to midnight on the Rockstar Patio on Friday. Cover Tunez perfroms from 8 p.m. to midnight on Saturday.
- When/Where? Friday, Aug. 3 at 8 p.m. at 3544 Galt House Dr., St. Charles.
- What? New Town shows Winnie the Pooh for free at the amphitheatre. Show starts at sundown.
- When/Where? Friday, Aug. 3 at 6 p.m. at _Harris Automotive & Tire, 909 E Pearce Blvd, Wentzville.
- What? Come see historic hot rods cruise the streets of Wentzville. Cost is $10.
- When/Where? St. Peters Rec-Plex from Aug. 1-12.
- What? St. Peters Rec-Plex turned three ice rinks into inline skating rinks to prepare for thousands of roller hockey players from throughout the United States and Canada. State Wars 8 hosts the United States Roller Hockey Championship. The public is welcome to attend State Wars 8 games for free. Download the schedule here.
- When/Where? Saturday, Aug. 4 at Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center,_ 403 Civic Park Drive, O'Fallon.
- What? Get a buy-one, get-one-free admission good for the day when you bring five school supplies to the pool.
- When/Where? Saturday-Sunday at 5382 Gutermuth Rd., Cottleville.
- What? See six different varieties of Missouri peaches, peach beer, wines, and foods, a petting zoo, live music, balloonists and more. A dunking booth has been provided for both days to help raise money for local sport teams and organizations that help mentor community youth.
- When/Where? Sunday, Aug. 5 at 8 a.m. at 725 Wall St, Wentzville.
- What? The United Methodist Church at Wentzville hosts breakfast from 8-10:30 a.m. in the church café. The breakfast is free, but offerings are accepted to help this vital 501 (C) (3) organization continue to provide transportation for any needy individual to and from medical facilities throughout the Midwest at no charge. For reservations, please call 636-327-6377.