8 Things to Do This Weekend in St. Charles
Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? Saturday, Oct. 20 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the St. Charles Convention Center Plaza , St. Charles.
- What? Bring your pet out to meet Shorty Rossi and Hercules and his pit bull, from ‘Pit Boss’ on Animal Planet and see more than 165 pet-friendly exhibitors, dockdogs, live demonstartions, giveaways and more. There is also an adoption event with more than 300 pets available for adoption.
This event is free. For more information call 800-977-3609.
- When/Where? Saturday, Oct. 20 at 6 p.m. at Historic Daniel Boone Home.
- What? Travel to the early 1800s and experience how superstition led to strange rituals and beliefs. A glow of lanterns light the way for guests who tour the home and village. Recommended for children ages 7 and older. Cost is $10 adults and $6 for children. Learn more here.
- When/Where? Sunday, Oct. 21 at 12 p.m. at Foundry Art Centre, 520 N Main Ctr, St. Charles,.
- What? Children ages 12 and under can decorate their own mini-pumpkin or enjoy other fall-themed art projects and a scavenger hunt. For more information, call the Foundry Art Centre at 636-255-0270.
- When/Where? Friday, October 19, 2012, 7:30 p.m. J. Scheidegger Center for the Arts, 2300 W Clay St, Saint Charles, MO
- What? This story of Alfie Byrne is set in 1964 Dublin. Byrne is in a misfit acting troupe which tells the story of a man who faces his fears as he stands against predjudice. This is a University performance. Tickets are $15
- When/Where? Friday, October 19, 2012, 7:30 pm The Bridge, 3224 Rue Royale Apt 1, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Come listen to local artists in this unique coffee shop and fair trade market located in New Town at St. Charles.
- When/Where? Saturday, October 20, 2012, 8:00 p.m., J. Scheidegger Center for the Arts, 2300 W Clay St, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Tickets are $29.50
- When/Where? Sunday, October 21, 2012, 2:00 pm, Picasso's Coffee House, 101 N Main St, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Traditional Irish music session at Picasso's Coffeehouse in St Charles, 3rd Sunday of every month 2-5pm
- What/Where? 1 p.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday, Amphitheater at New Town St. Charles
- What? Head to New Town Saturday from 1-4 p.m. for activities in the amphitheater, 3-6 p.m. for the car show, 4-7 p.m. for business tours, 7-10 p.m. for an after hours party.