- When/Where? Friday, Dec. 9 at 6:30 p.m. at Harvester Christian Church, 2950 Kings Crossing in St. Peters
- What? The 20th annual “Journey to Bethlehem” presentation features a stage production inside then guides will lead guests outside to vignettes that portray Nazareth and Bethlehem. The scene includes live animals, a marketplace, Roman guards, wise men and other Biblical characters
- When/Where? Friday, Dec. 9 at the Foundry Art Centre, 520 N Main Ctr in St. Charles
- What? Get into the holiday spirit this Friday, as the St. Louis Symphony’s Concertmaster David Halen composes string arrangements along with Erin Bode's original compositions, standards and Christmas favorites. For tickets or more information, please call the Foundry at 636-255-0270.
- When/Where? Saturday, Dec. 10. Dinner begins at 5:30 p.m. with production to follow. Held at Faith United Methodist Church.
- What? Watch a musical production featuring puppets, following a chili and soup dinner.
- When/Where/What? Choirs from all of the district schools will perform from noon to 7 p.m. Dec. 11 at Lindenwood University's J. Scheidegger Center.
- When/Where? Ed Yother will teach Irish Set Dancing on Saturday Dec. 10 from 8 to 11 p.m. at Connections to Success on Second Street.
- What? Set dancing is a form of social dancing which has been popular in Ireland for over 150 years.
- When/Where? Saturday, Dec. 10 at 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at St. Charles West High School, 3601 Droste Rd. in St. Charles
- What? This 26th annual event features more than 150 crafters, homemade cookies, attendance prizes and a concession stand.
- When/Where? Saturday, Dec. 10 at 9 a.m. at at Blanchette Memorial Hall. Cost is $8.
- What? Meet Santa and enjoy some breakfast!
- When/Where? Saturday, Dec. 10 at 10 a.m. at 6235 Mid Rivers Mall Dr. in St. Peters
- What? Coldwell Banker Gundaker’s Highway 94 and Mid Rivers office is hosting “Free Photos with Santa and Holiday Boutique” with a portion of proceeds benefitting Five Acres Animal Shelter. Children can meet Santa and have their photo taken while parents browse holiday booths.
- When/Where? St. Charles Main Street 9 a.m. Saturday Dec. 10.
- What? St. Charles Chamber is hosting the first Santa's North Pole Run and expects to see 1,000 santas running down Main Street. Registration for the race has closed, but you can get a $10 wrist band that lets you get drink specials at places on Main Street after.
- When/Where/What? Each Saturday at 1:30 p.m., Santa leads a parade down Main Street where other Christmas Traditions characters will be wandering about.