10 Things To Do in St. Charles
The All Canada Show is coming to the St. Charles Convention Center. Also five places to hear live music this weekend.
- When/Where? Friday-Sunday at the St. Charles Convention Center, One Convention Center Plaza in St. Charles.
- What? Plan your Canadian hunting and fishing adventure at this weekend exhibition. Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for kids and seniors. See the website for more details.
- When/Where? Saturday, Jan. 7 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at McClay Branch Library, 2760 McClay Rd. in St. Charles .
What? Register online and bring your latest knitting or crochet project. Share project ideas and have the change to help assemble afghans for the Warm Up America Project.
- Where/When? Saturday, Jan. 7 from 2 to 4 p.m. at Kathryn Linnemann Library Branch.
- What? Do you have a new e-Reader? Stop in between 2 and 4 p.m. for hands-on help getting started. We can help you with Barnes & Noble's Nook, Amazon's Kindle and Kindle Fire, Apple iPads and e-reader apps.
- When/Where? Through Sunday, Jan. 8 at St. Peters Rec-Plex, 5200 Mexico Rd.
- What? St. Peters Rec-Plex offers a special price for a family one day outing. The offer ends Sunday, Jan. 8. Includes general admission for four people, one medium pizza, four large sodas and free skate rental. Call 636-939-2386 for more information.
- When/Where? Friday-Sunday at the Renaud Spirit Center (RSC), 2650 Tri Sports Circle in O'Fallon.
- What? The exhibit showcases the best of recent work in color and black-and-white images by the club’s membership, which includes professional and non-professional photographers. For more information, visit the RSC website.
- When/Where? Friday, Jan. 6 and Saturday Jan. 7 from 7:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at Bottleneck Blues Bar in Ameristar Casino.
- What? For a $5 cover you can dance to your favorite '80s songs all night long.
- When/Where? Friday, Jan. 6 from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. at The Bridge in New Town.
- What? Mariah Broeker will sing acoustic country and pop songs.
- When/Where? Friday, Jan. 6 from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. at Baha Rock Club in St. Charles.
- What? This '80s through today cover band will play.
- When/Where? Saturday, Jan. 7 from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. at Baha Rock Club in St. Charles.
- What? Whole New Head is a new band focused on Rock and Roll. Their song list includes stuff from Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden and Aerosmith.
- When/Where? Friday, Jan. 6 at 7 p.m. at Rendezvous Cafe and Wine Bar, 217 South Main St. in O Fallon.
- What? Enjoy a side of music and humor with your dinner and wine this weekend.