10 Restaurants to Open in 2012
Sports bars, a sushi lounge and a southern barbecue joint were among the restaurants to open in 2012 in St. Charles.
From barbecue to Greek food, St. Charles gained several new restaurants in 2012. Have you been to any of these restaurants yet?
- Stone Cellar Fondue opened in March 2012 in St. Charles on Main Street. Read a review by Joe Bonwich of the St. Louis Post Dispatch here.
- Tilted Kilt opened in March 2012 in the former Wiliker's location.
- Red Room Sushi Lounge opened in March on North Main Street.
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries was the first restaurant to open at Streets of St. Charles.
- The Field Box Sports Bar opened on Mexico in July.
- Hendricks BBQ opened in the former Municipal Waterworks building on South Main Street and serves up boozy shakes along with barbecue and southern sides.
- Eros brought Greek food to Main Street, opening up during the Festival of the Little Hills.
- The Ozenkoski family opened Little O's Soda Shop on Main Street in August. They serve up milkshakes, their famous gooey butter cake and have hot soup for lunch.
- 28/65 Brewhouse Opened in September off of Zumbehl and offers pub-style food and 65 beers on tap.
- Studio Gallo Blu offers art classes along with a cappucinio or gelato at her shop on Main Street.