St. Charles Chamber of Commerce Hosts Recognition of Service Excellence
The St. Charles Chamber of Commerce held their annual Recognition of Service Excellence Awards on Wednesday, August 17th at the St. Charles Convention Center, during their monthly membership luncheon.
The Recognition of Service Excellence Awards honors front- line employees who go the extra step towards exemplary customer service and display a positive attitude. Presenting the awards for our recipients this year was our Chairman of the Board, Aleece Vogt (Duchesne High School).
Please join us in congratulating the following awardees:
- Jeremey Hollrah and Beau Lewis; paramedics with the St. Charles County Ambulance District
- Pat Weber; Home Manager with Emmaus Homes
- Jessica Menzies – Yip; Hostess at the Landmark Buffet in Ameristar Casino Resort Spa
- Kim Lough; Health Insurance Specialist/ Medicare Supplement Specialist with Lang Insurance Services
- Patty Constantine; Customer Service Associate with Schnucks Markets (Zumbehl Road location)
- Carrie Baalman; Partner/ Agent with BPS Financial Advisors, LLC
Nominations for the Recognition of Service Excellence Awards are submitted by customers, clients and supervisors each year from May through July to the St. Charles Chamber of Commerce office, with the selection process occurring at the end of July. For more information regarding the Recognition of Service Excellence, please contact Wendy Rackovan, Vice President of Marketing & Communications at the St. Charles Chamber of Commerce at 636-946-0633 or electronically at Wendy@stcharleschamber.org