- Organization: Heartland Hospice
- Causes: Health, Seniors
- Date(s): Various days and times through out the week
- Contact person: JoAnn Cole
- Phone: 314-791-6236
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hcr-manorcare.com
Family members that have been stricken with a terminal illness depend on caregivers for their every need. Caregivers have hearts of gold.
More and more patients are making the decision to stay at home. But they need help. Help from those in the community that can spare 2 to 3 hours once a week to allow them to get out of the caregiving mode and do something for themselves. At times they need to get out to go to the doctor, go grocery shopping or to just be able to take a nap.
We need your help in providing volunteers to help our caregivers. Please call JoAnn with Heartland Hospice, 1-866-297-7546 for more details or to arrange a meeting.